Dashlaunch 3.01 : welcome to the next (again)
cOz did it again ! The famous Xbox 360 developper bring today another awesome gift to the scene, a new version of the 360 master apps : Dashlaunch. This new version bring you of course a lot of feature, but these are the :
– inbuild FTP access added.
– Ability to launch elf =)
– added system info (CPU key, DVD key, console ID, console serial number, MAC address and decrypted XVal (0 is no violations).
– Ability to adjust fan settings and smc_config target temps and optionally saves them to flash.
– Ability to print temp at anytime in the guide menu.
cOz, le célèbre développeur de la scène Xbox360 est de retour ce soir pour nous livrer une nouvelle version de l’application phare des consoles Jtag/RGH, on parle bien entendu de : DashLaunch. Cette nouvelle version apporte son lot de nouveauté mais les principales sont :
– Intégration d’un serveur FTP.
– Possibilité de lancer des fichier elf.
– Affichage des info system (clé CPU, clé DVD, console ID, numéro de série de la console, adresse max et la valeur de XVAL décrypté
– Possibilité de régler la vitesse du ventilateur ainsi que les températures cible.
– Possibilité d’afficher les températures de la console dans le menu guide.
Here is cOz message :
Dash Launch 3.00 (beta)
It’s been 8 weeks of hard work since the V2 project was retired, I hope it
was worth it for you all as bringing this rewrite has added no signifigant
option feature gains over previous versions, but is aimed at accesibility.
Currently the project is missing the following supported translations:
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese traditional
Currently supplied translations:
English, French, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, German
The skin pack includes the sources used to skin dash launch as well as the
string files if anyone wishes to create a translation to one of the above
languages (inlcuding English, as I know my explanations are not always easy to
understand.) Also included is a c# based editor for the string files to assist
External fonts, background image and skins may be used by this,
simply place skin.xzp and/or font.ttf and/or background.png (1020×720) beside
default.xex. If neither location has a font file supplied the system font
on flash will be used.
Welcome to The Next Level 🙂
Here is the list off all the change
– add Russian translation
– add Spanish translation – thanks Gromber!
– add German translation – thanks Tuxuser!
– altered DNS blocker to fail dns requests on block instead of succeed to loopback address (speed improvement)
– fakelive now forces DNS blocker to be on (thanks uzi for the heads up! IG 4tw!)
– installer: launch button now can launch indie games, they MUST be in their proper content path to detect/work
autosets fakelive (and dns blocker) on when launching indie games via installer
– going to system settings from installer now goes to official system settings (if nosysexit is not true)
– added new option « shuttemps » which displays temperature data on the shutdown scene (hold guide down)
thanks to Dwack for the idea, sorry it took so long
– added basic ftp (based on ftpdll)
– reduced default bootdelay to 0x1E
– new option ‘devprof’ allows devkit profiles to work on retail firmware
note any changes such as saving games or getting achievements will resign the profile with the current/retail keyvault
this seems not to affect glitch/jtag dev crossflash, but could affect true devkits
– new option ‘devlink’ to allow system link with devkits, ping limit is still separate (thanks Anthony for devlink!)
– updated patches to remove CON sig checks, remove restrictions on xekeys (thanks Redline!) and add hvpeek api to keyed syscall
– add glitch2 to xelllaunch, force file sizes to be 4 byte aligned (thanks Juvenal!)
– nxe disk installs can now be started like GOD containers
– blacklist devkit firmware during installation checks
– changed dlaunchGetOptInfo to give a more useful category instead of the internal bitmask
– changed filters to be inline and use the new categories
– add external options to the ini file (ftpserv, ftpport)
– can launch elf via embedded xell stage1 (thanks libxenon devs!)
– added info button in misc page
– show CPU key, DVD key, console ID, console serial number, MAC address and decrypted XVal (0 is no violations)
– allows adjusting fan settings and smc_config target temps and optionally saves them to flash
– added external option calaunch for config app, so it will start in the launch option instead of normal options
– load external skin/background/font to memory so the files are no longer held open
– prevent dash launch from taking over signin, create profile (was waiting infintely) and skip in metro startup/login screen
– change trap hook method so nate’s awesome xbdm does not break across load/unload of dash launch
- Dashlaunch 3.17 : 17502 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch 3.16 : 17489 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch 3.15 : 17349 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch 3.14 : 17150 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch 3.13 : 16767 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch 3.12 : 16747 kernel support added
- Dashlaunch Temp Monitor V1.3
- Dashlaunch 3.02 : support for 15574 kernel