xeBuild 1.05 beta : corona 4g support added
The team behind xeBuild push out today a beta version of xebuild 1.05 which mainly add corona 4g support. The final 1.05 version will be release when the fall update comes out. If some bug are spotted on this version it will be updated, feel free to report them here if you found some.
The output message still says 1.04 because it’s not fully 1.05 yet till final .
To make it work put the executable.exe from this archive in your regular 1.04 xebuild folder and use the command ‘corona4g’ for ‘console type’ to make a corona 4g nand.
Here is the full readme :
xeBuild 1.04 (535 beta)
Greetz to carranzafp aka Maximus for attempting to confuse everyone.
*note this is not fully tested on consoles (especially non-corona4g) but appears to be a solid update anyway*
1.05 (1.04 beta)
- tidy ini_creator output a little
- colons were not being removed from macid string in ini file, fixed
- added corona4g build target and dump parsing, nanddump.bin should be minimum 0×3000000 bytes from corona mmc machines (no spare data)
- Xstress.settings will now be kept along with other mobile data
- added flash header sanity checks