XeBuild GUI 2.081 : an update of the official GUI front end for xeBuild is now availiable
Swizzy release today an update for his famous and official GUI for xebuild, this 2.081 version follow the update of xebuild 1.04 and also bring some new features too .
We can also see in the changelog that swizzy is already working on a new version called 3.0 which will bring this tool a level higher … more info soon:)
Here is the full changelog
* 2.08 *
- Added: The app now supports identifying Corona motherboards and you can now also choose to build such images if you want…
- Changed: Replaced the RGH 2.0 build.py with the one made by TX RGH Team which someone leaked, i’ve slightly modified it tho like previous script
- Removed: You can no longer select Jasper256/Jasper512 seperatly, sorry… but they didn’t fit anymore when i added Corona, and JasperBB is the same anyways
- Added: The app can now handle the new CB_B decryption, so you can extract information CB_B from a 1557x and newer dump along with extracting these bootloaders decrypted
- Fixed: Several minor bugs from adding JasperBB, forgot to add jasperbb in the restrictions to jasper256/512 :$ sorry!
- Fixed: When reading the wrong file as « fuse » you’ll nolonger end up with a key that is « 00… » it’ll instead set key as empty (none)
- Changed: Now using xeBuild 1.04
** NOTE: I did not intend to release another version of xeBuild GUI untill 3.0 was done, but seeing as Team Squirt and Blakcat (author behind AutoGG) decided it’s a great idea to release the corona hack NOW they kinda forced my hand… **
** NOTE: I’ve taken parts of the new 3.0 code and implemented it in this version, there is still alot of work left to be done in 3.0 before it’s ready for release… **